Galatians Week 1 Day 3



S–Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

O/A– Paul reminds us that we must get past the fear of man in order to be free to fully serve God. This poses unique challenges for us in an age of instant connectivity, because there are times when we need to say “no” to others in order to say “yes” to the Holy Spirit. This also means that there are times when we need to stand out in the crowd because we are not going with the flow of others. I am not here to win a popularity contest among men. I’m seeking to please God. And I could give up this fight. I could give in to the legalism. But if I did, I would not be a servant of God.


P– Father God I come to you and I thank you for loving me, help me to live a life that pleases You and glorifies you, I need your help, I can’t do it without You. In Jesus’ name, amen.



With Love in Christ, Blessings to you,
Tracy



Additional Resources for this study:

{New Blog Post} On people pleasing and the gospel… Where do you land?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when we share and encourage one another!! Thank you for joining me on my journey.


Promotional  Spotlight

Followers