Galatians Week 1 Day 4

S - But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb and called me through His grace, to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the Gentiles, I did not immediately confer with flesh and blood, nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me; but I went to Arabia, and returned again to Damascus.





    O - But when it pleased God: Paul did not come to Jesus because any man decided that he should. When Paul met Christ on the road to Damascus and there had a complete 180 degree turn about, from persecuting Jesus to following Jesus. Paul did not then look up the Christian brothers to learn all about it. He went out into the desert and spent several years just waiting upon God and receiving revelation directly from Jesus.
    A – God has called me, chosen me, for a good work. (Before I was even born –such an awesome revelation to get into our hearts!) I need not consult with man for approval. I need to hold fast to what God has called me to do, to what he has promised to do in me. Continuously preparing, for whatever and whomever God sends my way, that he will work in me and through me for his Glory and good pleasure.
    P - Thank you Father for saving me, for you chose me before the foundation of the world, may I walk worthy of you, O Lord and I thank you for your Mercy and Grace when I fail sometimes to do so. Help me Lord, I cannot live in this world without you. When I am weak you are strong. Thank you Father,, In the name of your precious son Jesus Amen.


    With Love in Christ, Blessings to you,
    Tracy




    Additional Resources for this study:
    {New Blog Post} On people pleasing and the gospel… Where do you land?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when we share and encourage one another!! Thank you for joining me on my journey.


Promotional  Spotlight

Followers