Response Day Week 1


Week 1 Response Day
Today we Reflect on this weeks reading. here are some Reflection Questions-- Can't wait to hear from you all!!
1. Why is Paul considered an apostle?
2. Paul mentions the "gospel" six times in chapter one. What is the gospel and why is it important to know it?
3. In verses 6-9 the Galatians are accused of following a distorted gospel. What does this mean and how is the gospel distorted today?
4. How does Galatians 1:13-15 address this statement: "God can't love me because I have sinned too much."?

5. What does it mean to be called by God?


Please feel free to Share anything God is showing you in the study in the comment section or privately.  I would love to hear from you.

With Love in Christ,  Blessings to you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when we share and encourage one another!! Thank you for joining me on my journey.


Promotional  Spotlight

Followers