Hello World



Hello! I am back, after what I realized was an extended break. 
I finally figured out how to get back into this blog and all my pages and links. I will be checking them after the holiday. If you see something that isn't working just message me.

My last post here was in 2012, after my granny went to be with the Lord.   Just a quick note, for those following me, I did have to help out my youngest sister for a period of time, her young husband died suddenly in his sleep, left her with an 8 yr old son with special needs and a 3 yr daughter. 
Shortly after that I met a wonderful man of God who is now my husband. We have a blended family with children ranging from ages 16-28 and we one grand-baby (3yr old in Sept) and one on the way—due in October.


Many years ago I found Good Morning Girls and did a few studies online and led a FB group. Many things happened in our family-- deaths, moving, caring for family members, etc.
When I finally felt able to time to go online again GMG was Love God Greatly. 

Recently, I started back up with using the study with our ladies and church. I took the mentoring classes with Love God Greatly and now here I am.  I will be sharing those studies here for those that want to follow along. You can find more information by clicking here or click the link below.

This blog started as a journal for me to put my thoughts down 'My Journey', along with bible studies, commentaries and information to help me and others seek God and grow in Him, wont you join me?

Blessings to you, 
Tracy








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when we share and encourage one another!! Thank you for joining me on my journey.


Promotional  Spotlight

Followers