Update to my Friends


To my Friends here I have been away from my post here , but not from my Journey in Christ! 

A quick update on the past months--
There is so much more but I am not here to write a book.. at least not today.

Shortly after my last post, grandma had a massive stroke.  Over Thanksgiving she was called to the Lord.  I am thankful she has no more pain or suffering.
We, my mother and I, are now taking care of my great aunt.  My grandmas.. sister 
She is 82yrs old and is on oxygen with many other health issues but she just cannot do much living alone, its just too much on her.  She is a blessing!
As every box we open to unpack, we have story time and everything has a story.  
Which is so Awesome!

I hope an pray the Lord brings her peace and strength.  Since being with us, we can already see a difference in her.  Praise the Lord for that.


As we get our lives back 'in order'  

Are you living with the outlook as one who is forgiven today, or are you still living the “old” you and looking to the world for value and fulfillment?

A future and a hope…
 Jesus. 
He came, and everything changed…

BUT GOD, who is rich in mercy,
because of His great love with which He loved us,
even when we were dead in trespasses,
  MADE US ALIVE together with Christ – it is by grace you have been saved.”
Ephesians 2:4-5








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when we share and encourage one another!! Thank you for joining me on my journey.


Promotional  Spotlight

Followers