Response Day Week 2



Week 2, Day 5, Friday, 9/18/15
1. What does it mean to preach the Gospel and law?
2. What does it mean that God shows no partiality (Galatians 2:6)?
3. How should the fact that Christ lives in you affect your day (vs. 20)?
4. How are we justified?
5. Explain vs. 21 in your own words.




Galatians 2:21 Amplified Bible (AMP)


I do not ignore or nullify the [gracious gift of the] grace of God [His amazing, unmerited favor], for if righteousness comes through [observing] the Law, then Christ died needlessly. [His suffering and death would have had no purpose whatsoever.]” 
Here are some responses from our group:
"It doesn't matter what color, if we are rich or poor, what our homes look like, or what cars we drive, God sent his Son to die for all of our sins. The outside appearance doesn't matter to God, what does matter is what is in the heart

The fact that Christ lives in me should affect my thoughts, speech, words and actions toward others. Everything that I do should be pointing others who see me towards Christ. I cannot continue in my sinful nature and use excuses to continue in that way. 

Because God loved me so completely
Because Christ's death so completely leads me to God
Because there is nothing else for me to do, since it has all been accomplished for me,
Then
I give my utmost for His Highest.

"If Jesus Christ be God and died for me, no sacrifice I make can be too great" CT Studd

The gospel leads to freedom in Christ.
The law binds us to rules and regulations.
The freedom is worth fighting for!

God shows no partially means that we are all the same in God's eyes, He has no favourites, He loves us all with the same amazing love!

The fact that Christ lives in me should mean that I live for Him, that I put Him and His concerns first in my day, that I don't live my days for my own selfish ends but to honour and serve Him.

We are justified through faith in Christ, believing that nothing we can do can make us good enough. We trust that God loves us so completely that He sacrificed Him Son to make a way for us to be reconciled to God.

The grace of God should never be forgotten by me, or any believer! If we never forget the immeasurable love of God, the grace and mercy He extends to us, and the sacrifice that His Son made to rescue us, how could I, how could we not also be full of His love, His grace, His mercy, and His sacrifice toward all people – not just those who are easy to love. We all know there are many times when we ourselves are not easy to love, but God does exactly that – He loves us unconditionally! I realize that, once again, I need this reminder of the love and grace of our God!!!

Please feel free to Share anything God is showing you in the study in the comment section or privately.  I would love to hear from you.

With Love in Christ,  Blessings to you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when we share and encourage one another!! Thank you for joining me on my journey.


Promotional  Spotlight

Followers