Galatians Week 1 Day 5

S - They only heard the report: “The man who formerly persecuted us is now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy.” And they praised God because of me.




O - churches kept hearing about Paul, but never met him personally. There is one thing they knew about him – his conversion to Christ. God radically transformed Paul
The churches kept on giving God the glory, as the Greek word puts it, for the transformation that took place in Paul’s life. Paul’s testimony was an occasion for glorifying God. The persecutor became the preacher.

A - I must remember that God does the transforming, not me. Its Christ in me thats transforming me into is image and for his glory. It is correct to glorify God for a person’s testimony; but I should not mix the praise of God with praises for ourselves and others. It is God who does the transforming, not us-- Praise God – look what a work hes been doing in and through me.


P - Lord, create in me a clean heart and a right spirit before You. Lord change me, transform me and equip me to be all you created me to be. Let all I say and do glorify you. In Jesus’ Name, Amen 



Please feel free to Share anything God is showing you in the study in the comment section or privately.  I would love to hear from you.


With Love in Christ, Blessings to you,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when we share and encourage one another!! Thank you for joining me on my journey.


Promotional  Spotlight

Followers