Galatians Week 1 Day 1

Study begins today in Galatians



S- who gave himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.


O- (my commentary says) Paul speaking of Jesus Christ, He declares that He “gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world.” This world is governed by Satan. Jesus called Satan the prince of this world. And referring to him said, “The prince of this world is coming, and has nothing in me” (John 14:30).
When Satan tempted Christ by showing to Him the kingdoms of the world and the glory of them, and promised to give them to Jesus, if He would just bow down to Satan, Satan bragged, They are mine and I can give them to whomever I will. Jesus did not dispute that. And because Satan is the god of this world, because it is under his control, being given to him by man, it is a present evil world but the purpose of Jesus Christ is to deliver us, His children, from this present evil world. That is God’s will to deliver us from it.

A- Through Christ I am delivered from the hold that the world has/had on me. One day Jesus is going to deliver me OUT OF this world. Right now He’s delivering me IN the world. I am delivered while I am still here–from the present evil world. It doesn’t have a hold on me any longer. It is the will of God for us to be free, we must believe and walk in the grace and liberty He has given us. We are MORE than conquers through Christ

P- Thank you Father for giving me your son to die so I could be free. Thank you that you deliver me from the present evil. Lord, I take refuge in you, thank you that you save me and deliver me from all who pursue me. In Jesus Name Amen



With Love in Christ, Blessings to you,
Tracy




Additional Resources for this study:

Have you downloaded the reading plan or the study guide?
http://www.lovegodgreatly.com/lgg/galatians/

Review “How to SOAP your study”
http://www.lovegodgreatly.com/lgg/how-to-soap/

You may wish to follow Love God Greatly on YouVersion (just be sure not to start the study until MONDAY so you stay on track with the reading/verses).
https://www.bible.com/readi…/1767-love-god-greatly-galatians







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when we share and encourage one another!! Thank you for joining me on my journey.


Promotional  Spotlight

Followers