The purpose of everything


Everything that happens, good or bad, has only one real purpose: to provide an opportunity for you to be of service to God; an opportunity to do well and to be of humble service to life itself.


I was talking with some people today and they were playing games on the computer.  We all know how addicting these can be at times and they just suck up all your time.
I said well what do you do? How does it work? And they just spin their wheels and get these coins. So I ask what do you do with all the coins?  Nothing.  Ok, so what’s the point?  Several responses  all the same..t here isn’t one.
Does everything you do have to have a point to it. Does it really matter?

Hmmm..  *thinking**   My answer is Yes it does, it does matter!

I am not saying we should not have some play time but I do believe that Everything we do everything we say it all has to point to Jesus.  Thank him for the time you have to yourself and mediate on him. To live as Christ is to Glorifying God in each and everything we do and say.  He commands this from every believer.
It does not have to be something earth shattering, just being you every day.  God does call some to teach, preach and travel to minister to others. Some are called to happily serve.











On the way home in the car I had on Klove radio and this song came on and it goes perfectly with this thought.





 I truly believe that God created us all. We are not an accident. God has a plan for each and every one of us. We all have a purpose in life. 

We are created to Know God through Jesus Christ.
I tell you the truth; no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again (John 3:3).
I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me (John 14:6).

We are created for God's glory.
Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth—everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made (Isaiah 43:6-7).

We are created to praise and Worship God.
I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever (Psalm 86:12).

We are created to grow the fruit of the Spirit. The type of person we become is more important than your successes and failures in the world.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control (Galatians 5:22-23).

We are created to spread the Gospel and tell others about Jesus’ love for them
Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples (Psalm 96:3).<-p>
Make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted (Isaiah 12:4).
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you (Matthew 28:19-20).

We are created to use and develop the gifts God has given to us.
Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man's gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to his faith. If it is serving, let him serve; if it is teaching, let him teach; if it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it is contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously; if it is leadership, let him govern diligently; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully (Romans 12:4-8).

Do not minimize your role in Life. 
All Christians collectively form the body of Christ. The body is formed of many different parts (Romans 12:4-8 and 1 Corinthians 12:12-27). All are important. It does not matter what part of the body you are.



May the Lord Bless you,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when we share and encourage one another!! Thank you for joining me on my journey.


Promotional  Spotlight

Followers