In Memory of Justin


I Love you, Justin Carl.  
Today you would have been 24 years old.  This day we would have celebrated your birth.  Today we still grieve your death. We still can’t know what was in your thoughts surrounding that day. I can only imagine the pain and hopelessness you were feeling.  I hope and pray today and always that, although, you were in darkness on that day, the memory of you will help others not to take that path.

You will forever be missed, loved and held dear to our hearts.
You were so full of life,
Always smiling and carefree,
Life loved you being a part of it,
And I loved you being a part of me.
You could make anyone laugh,
If they were having a bad day,
No matter how sad I was,
You could take the hurt away.
Nothing could every stop you,
Or even make you fall,
You were ready to take on the world,
Ready to do it all.
But you had troubles we could not see,
So from this world you left,
But you took a piece of all of us,
Our hearts are what you kept.
Your seat is now empty,
And it’s hard not to see your face,
But please always know this,
No one will ever take your place.
You left without a warning,
Not even saying good-bye,
And I can’t seem to stop,
Asking the question why?
Nothing will ever be the same,
The halls are empty without your laughter,
didn't see this coming,
It hit me by surprise,
And when you left this world,
A small part of me died.
Your smile could brighten anyone’s day,
No matter what they were going through,
And I know everyday for the rest of my life,
I’ll be missing you.

Please take a moment and reflect on what I have to share with you today.
In honor of Justin and the pain that he must have felt, for all those that have been affected by his death; that they may see the light through the darkness. 


We have all been shocked to hear about or watch someone we know pass from this life.  Right now, faces and names are coming to your mind.  It’s good to think about those people in your life, and also think about death.  Stories of people who died after living good christian lives are stories with happy endings.

Sadly, many people die while living selfishly. Their funerals are filled with people that stretch the truth of their lives in order to show some resemblance to a meaningful life.
The Truth is, some people waste their lives.  This is not meant to bash those who are gone, rather to warn those who are still with us.

I am sure that your funeral will be nice. Most memorials are. The truth is, at that point, you won’t care.  At the end of life when we face God, ‘nice’ isn’t what we will be concerned with.  Any compliments you received here on this planet will be gone; all that will be left is truth.  

Perhaps this sounds a bit harsh, but harsh words and the loving truth sometimes go hand in hand. I think it’s easy to hear a story of a young person that passed who served God well in life and God called them home.  What about the stories that are not so good, that were ugly, nasty people that broke every commandment? How about those that are sick, have struggles or hard times?


Either one could easily be you or me, friends, family, your brother, sister or best friend whose life ends suddenly.  You could be the next person in your family to die.  I could be the next person at my church to die.  We all have to realize it. We have to believe enough that it changes how we live.

Friends and Family, we all need to stop living selfish lives, forgetful of the one who made us.  Our lives here are short.  Don’t waste it.

“On the last day, Jesus will say to those on His right hand, "Come, and enter the Kingdom. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was sick and you visited me." Then Jesus will turn to those on His left hand and say, "Depart from me because I was hungry and you did not feed me, I was thirsty and you did not give me to drink, I was sick and you did not visit me." These will ask Him, "When did we see you hungry, or thirsty or sick and did not come to your help?" And Jesus will answer them, "Whatever you neglected to do unto one of these least of these, you neglected to do unto Me!"

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."



Thank you Michael for this Memory
Sing me to sleep, Sing me to sleep, 
And then leave me alone Don't try to wake me in the morning 
'Cause I will be gone Don't feel bad for me 
I want you to know Deep in the cell of my heart 
I will feel so glad to go...


RIP Justin Walters. 7/20/1987 - 3/31/2011
Click Here if you wish to give a love offering for Justin
======================================





Poem Sent to me about Justin.. Had to share
I opened the door to your house.
And you are not there to greet me,
It’s my bitter awakening to what is real.
I held the tears inside my heart.
Even with the room full of people.
I could still feel the emptiness of you not there.
As I laugh and talk with your family....
We all are grieving and thinking about you.
I was given a picture of you smiling.
I place it in my purse, I cannot bear to look at it.
It’s not that I don't want to see your face once more....
I just don't want to break down right now…
I look at the bouquet of roses….
I see a petal wilting and I can't help but think of your life,
You lived so beautiful and then wilted in front of my eyes....
The laughter in a room full of sadness,
There is nothing more heartbreaking... nothing more tragic,
And I cannot stop the sadness that should have been prevented,
It haunts me your pain and torment,
I hug your family one by one as I leave,
Their grief seeps within me,
...and I cry --- NOTHING can bring you back,
As a friend I have failed you,
And in the end, your family has to suffer,
Yet you saved me
I love you.
You will always be with me


Comments from my Facebook Friends Support for us on this day


      • Tigg
        "Thinking of you and the family today. 
        We live in a troubled, fearful world, a world filled with conflict and confusion. 

        In the midst of all our trials, Jesus promises us: “Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives, do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, and be not afraid. Believe in God, believe also in me!” 
        (Jn 14:1-2, 27). 
        “Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God.” 
        (Ps 43:5).
         “Come unto Me, all you who are weary and heavily burdened, and I will give you rest” (Matt 11:28)." 

  • I thought this to be so fitting for you and your family.

  • Michael
    Song named Michael about losing a brother... Seems a bit fitting, don't you think?
    For More Info Visit - www.Trustkill.com -www.MySpace.com/Trustkill Bedlight For Blue Eyes "Michael" Video From "Life On Life's Terms"
    Got the news the other day,  a child's innocence taken away.


    Lance
    Thoughts are with you and your family today. I hope you are all doing as well as can be.

    • Mandra
      happy birthday Justin !!!!!! I love you and miss you sooooooooo much!!!
    • Racheal
      Happy birthday ♥ I hope ur at peace
    • Michael
      Sing me to sleep, Sing me to sleep, And then leave me alone
      Don't try to wake me in the morning 'Cause I will be gone
      Don't feel bad for me I want you to know
      Deep in the cell of my heart I will feel so glad to go...

      RIP Justin Walters. 7/20/1987 - 3/31/2011
    • Michael
      Maybe... Maybe if we all paid as much attention to you then as we do now, or if we could show or treat you how we really felt... maybe you would still be here.
    • Amy
      Happy birthday! Ur very missed! Xoxo
    • Kay Marie
      I tried to go see you but you were not there i miss you so much happy birthday i love you forever and always
    • Brett
      Happy birthday man we all miss u...n wish uvwwre still.here much luv
    • Samantha
      tomorrow is your birthday and i miss you dearly your always on my mind i still remember the day i found out you were gone feels like it was yesterday i miss you and love you

      • Jessica
        Today I went on your profile justin,
        I didn't realize it would hurt just as much as the day I found out. I still wake up everyday and hope that its all just some bad drea and I'll call you and we will just talk for a bit. Tomorow will be your birthday. I still remember last year that being like one of the first partys I ever partyed with you at instead of just sitting there lol its offically been a year I wish you could be here for it :'( I miss you so much. Iloveyou budddyyyy


        • Ryan
          This ones for my homie the one and only love u see u every wedsday oh yea that's tomarrow happy birthday its all about u we will send balloons in the sky just to remind u we are all still here
          Samantha
          man justin i wish you were still here so i could tell you happy birthday!!! i miss you and love you big brother. the boys miss you too!! alot we all do and i wish tht i could have saw you one last time to change your mind about all this, and what you did. you know whatever was bothering you wasnt worth it.. but you are still in my prayers and in my heart forever, love you big brother. :) REST IN PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!


          •  John
            i was thinking what to say all day at work you know something witty or something profound but that just dont seem like me so just let me say happy birthday and that i have always loved you and always will

          • Kristina
            happy birthday ill never forget you !!!



          • Makenzie and Lori
            justin you are missed so very much.. i prayed to god today to give u the best and biggest birthday u have ever had and to tell that your family and friends are here on this crazy earth wishing you a happy birthday and missing you so much.. happy birthday honey... i love u and miss u.. love your step mom 
            ♥ lori ♥

            But He Offers You Mercy Today

            vimeo.com
            Steve Lawson preaching on Luke 14:33 at Resolved.org conference. www.illbehonest.com www.resolved.orgwww.gccsatx.com




            =============================================



    Best Posts







Promotional  Spotlight

Followers