God is so Good!


Today I want to just praise him for all he is doing around the world and here at home!
The schedules, school supplies, clothes, and the quiet time.. wait.. No quiet time?  It will come, God will make sure that you have the time to spend with him.




This week I visited Ann Voscamp site and was introduced to the music of Shaun Groves. 
I embedded it here to share. All is Grace.

I have also signed up for a fall online Bible study with goodmorninggirls.org
(Good Morning Girls are tech accountability groups for your quiet times and we offer an on-line Bible study open to all women)

Did you know there will be about 800+ women all over that are in this study in various groups?
All of us reading, studying, and praying on his Word at the same time.  What an Awesome God!

I invite you to join us in this study! I can add you to our group and we can share, encourage and support one another?
Let me know if you wish to participate so I can add you. Just send me an email or post it here
OR
If you do have facebook send me a message

I will be loading all the Info and tools for the study 
from Courtney(Good Morning Girls Partner) 

You can also read more about the study at

God Bless!
Tracy




 



More of His Story:




I am linked today with Brag on God Friday's is a link up to brag about God.  
And 5 minutes on Friday!  Write for 5 minutes! 










           
Beholding Glory              

SomeGirlsWebsite.com

5 comments:

  1. I have greatly enjoyed perusing through your blog. My heart grieves for you in the loss of your son. He was such a beautiful boy. Thank you for sharing your pain and your story. I am inspired to see your faith in and love for Jesus, despite the troubled waters. Look forward to staying "in tune" and seeing how God works His beauty, and healing in your life. Many Blessings ~ alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alice! I would not be here on this page today if not for the blessing the Lord brought to me from friends, family, church and this blogger world. I have lifted others and been lifted up. This is all for the Glory of God and my hope is some will see and hear Him calling them. Amen! This writing thing is very therapeutic 8-) Much Love and Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to sing this song often for many years. I hadn't sung it or even heard it in years. I like the parts that have been added to the original hymn. Thank you for sharing it. Good Morning Girls sounds like a good thing.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very exciting to see so many great Bible study groups springing up online. A wonderful of encouraging each other in the Lord to dig deeper in those sweet Bible verses in the Word of God. And a special blessing to those who can't get out easily - whether they are raising small children with colds, caring for elderly parents, babysitting grandchildren, or one of the many other caregiving responsibilities that keeps one close to home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God is so good...He's so good to me. Perfect words for today.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when we share and encourage one another!! Thank you for joining me on my journey.


Promotional  Spotlight

Followers